Who We Are
Created in December 2009 by a young and dynamic team with a bold vision and great determination, Pristine gained the reputation of overcoming obstacles and delivering all projects to the customer’s satisfaction and on time. The company first started in the custom residential and luxury market, completing landmark homes and estates of up to 50,000 sqft, focused on catering to the needs of the residential clients throughout Canada. As the high rise industry began to expand rapidly in the Tri-city area, so did Pristine, developing specialized crews for managing the mid rise/high rise division and ICI. The rapid growth of the company is fueled by its energetic teams, committed to the goal of serving the staff and clients in the long run. Pristine believes in teamwork and building fruitful and long lasting relationships with staff, suppliers and clients. We are here for the future.
We are here for the future.
To revolutionize the painting experience by pioneering the one-stop shop, complete, all-surface painting solutions provider in the Waterloo region, Ontario, Canada, and the U.S.
Our Vision – How Do We Get There?
By making painting an affordable and enjoyable experience by providing personalized, best-in-class quality, delivery, and customer service to renovating home owners, new home builders, and ICI general contractors.
- Commitment to excellence and innovation through continuous improvement efforts of our business processes.
- Dynamic corporate culture that promotes professional development of employees while supporting their goals in maintaining their ideal work-life balance.
- Reducing the carbon footprint through environmentally-friendly product waste disposal, carpooling programs, and use of various green (ie. VOC free paints) products.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of our employees by providing robust, high-rated protective equipment against harmful chemical fume inhalation.
- Understanding our corporate social responsibility by financially supporting various local Christian Charitable organizations in meeting the physical needs of the impoverished people in undeveloped parts of the world such as Haiti, the Dominican Republic, and various other African nations.